Tip : How to revive & protect garden furniture
Provided courtesy of Ronseal
Brand new pre-treated furniture should be allowed to weather for 2 -3 months. After this time you can apply your own coating. Why not take a look at Ronseal’s ‘how to’ video to help you choose the best finish for the look you want to achieve.
We’d recommend treating your furniture at least once a year if stored carefully over winter, or twice a year if left out all year long.
It’s no surpise that your furniture might need a bit of extra care if it’s left out all year round. Come summer it might be that it’s looking a bit neglected but there’s a simple solution to revive your garden furniture.
Follow these simple steps to get your outdoor furniture looking like new:
- Ronseal’s Garden Furniture Reviver will restore weather furniture back to it’s natural colour so you can apply a topcoat of oil or stain in a colour of your choice.
- Brush out liberally covering the area affected. Re-apply if drying out occurs.
- Leave at least three hours, then scrub off all traces of furniture reviver with water and a scrubbing brush. The process may be repeated if required.
- Lightly sand the surface if required and finish with your chosen Ronseal finish. Ronseal’s Perfect Finish Garden Furniture Oil comes with a handy applicator to make the job quick and easy.
- Celebrating Christmas Jumper Day! (18/12/2015)
We\’re getting into the Christmas spirit and celebrating Christmas Jumper Day to raise money for charity.
- Ryans Locomotive Celebrating the New Mills Carnival (13/06/2015)
We\’ve won the New Mills Carnival Window Competition! Come and see our \”Recycling Train\” made entirely from saleable stock here at Ryans Mica.
- Easter Kids Colouring Competition (03/04/2015)
Our easter colouring competition is now running and entries are already coming in! The first 30 completed entry’s will receive a free packet of Sunflower seeds from Mr Fothergills Seeds.
- Michelle raises ’1122 for local hospice (16/01/2013)
Michelle has raised £1122 for a local hospice taking part in Tough Mudder.
- Happy Birthday Ryans (09/01/2013)
Happy Birthday to Ryans Mica.