Tip : Painting with a Ladder
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Ladders During Painting
- How do you work out which height of ladder to use?
An extension ladder is recommended for exterior painting. Make sure the one you use, when in position, is 60-90cm taller than the highest point to be reached. Use ladders with care, make sure they are in full working order and safely positioned before climbing.
- Where do I put my tin of paint whilst up an extension ladder?
Use an ‘S Hook’ – available from quality DIY stores, this is used to hang the paint tin on a ladder rung, which allows the painter to move more freely.
- Celebrating Christmas Jumper Day! (18/12/2015)
We\’re getting into the Christmas spirit and celebrating Christmas Jumper Day to raise money for charity.
- Ryans Locomotive Celebrating the New Mills Carnival (13/06/2015)
We\’ve won the New Mills Carnival Window Competition! Come and see our \”Recycling Train\” made entirely from saleable stock here at Ryans Mica.
- Easter Kids Colouring Competition (03/04/2015)
Our easter colouring competition is now running and entries are already coming in! The first 30 completed entry’s will receive a free packet of Sunflower seeds from Mr Fothergills Seeds.
- Michelle raises ’1122 for local hospice (16/01/2013)
Michelle has raised £1122 for a local hospice taking part in Tough Mudder.
- Happy Birthday Ryans (09/01/2013)
Happy Birthday to Ryans Mica.